Role: Warehouse/Stock control
The Fulfilment Warehouse Ltd is successful logistics business based in the Cotswolds and is looking for someone to be responsible for maintaining our warehouse and client stock in an orderly fashion to minimise picking times.
The successful candidate will have good attention to detail with functional English language and Mathematical skills. Will be computer literate and able to work as part of a team.
- The receipt and booking in of stock
- Putting stock away on pallet racking
- Putting stock away and replenishing picking locations
- Maintaining records of stock and stock transfers in our computerised system
- Maintaining batch code and BBF records
- Stock management, rotation, and shelf filling
- Some overtime and weekend work will be required
- Operation of forklift and flexi truck
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Additionally picking and packing orders to cover absenteeism and peak as required
- Other duties as required by the company to fulfil it corporate goals.
- Maintaining Yard.
- Helping the company achieve is corporate goals and minimising our environmental impacts
GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths @ grade C or above
Any relevant Level 2 qualifications
Fulfilment or related industry background preferred
Good communicator in English both written and verbal
Adaptable to suit both admin and physical shop floor roles as required.
Works well with others
Organised structured approach to problem solving
Can do attitude
Attention to detail
Fulltime – Days – 37.5 hrs per week
£9.50-£10.00 per hour
warehouse: 3 years (preferred)
Alpha Responseprint & Mail Ltd
Employer Address & Postcode
Unit 25B Anson Business Park, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester GL2 9QU
Mr John Orchard